Saturday, March 22, 2008

Welcome Back, Jesus


Photo courtesy of these people

Happy Easter and good spring to you. Here at the Bombsheltah, we're all just a little worried that end times are upon us. Easter is in the middle of winter and I think my cat just barked. Repent thy sins.

In an effort to shine a little light on us all, though, I sat down and more or less randomly chose 11 songs that might bring warmth to those of you burning the final embers of your sanity this winter. Songs I think sprout some of that fresh grass to replace the frozen sod of our souls.

Here they are.

Digable Planets - Where I'm From
DJ Jazzy Jeff & Big Daddy Kane - The Garden
dead prez - Happiness
Micranots - Heat
J-Live - The Best Part
DM & Jemini - The Only One
LL Cool J - Get Down
Cage - Perfect World
MIA - Sunshowers
De La Soul ft. Butta Verses - No
Atmosphere- Sunshine

No comments: