Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My Money And My Mouth


Photo by me

A couple of weeks back I did a post about local graffiti writer Castro, and how a local anglo daily called him out. At the time I was griping that they hadn't run flicks of any of his stuff, but I didn't have any, either.

Luckily, I was caught in traffic on the Ville Marie this weekend and had time to take some snaps of Castro's work over the exit for De La Montangne.


It's not that this is bad or good or ultimately worth posting, one way or the other. Just, not putting up a picture myself has been bugging me since. I kinda dumped on the dude's style in my first post. Since then I've seen what seems like more and more throw-ups along the 20, and I gotta say a couple are decent.

Somehow it's just good to see him again. His shit is like comfort graffiti or something. Now if only Fase6 would return...

No comments: