Saturday, March 29, 2008

Prodigy Blogs From Rikers



Prodigy of Mobb Deep began a new celebrity blog for Vibe.com yesterday. He'll apparently be posting from prison while also finishing his autobiography.

In jail on a three-and-a-half year bid for gun possesion, Prodigy has some time to kill, and is opting for a G5 instead of a .45. Actually, the way Mobb Deep records have sold for the past decade or so, he's probably using an Acer.

It looks like it's gonna basically be full of piss and vinegar. I hate to get joy from another man's sorrow but I gotta see how long it takes before he completely fucking rips 50 and G-Unit. And then after that, it'll be fun to see how long he bothers keeping it up at all.

I'm pretty sure I'll get my answers within the week.

I also don't know what to think about this threatened autobiography. On one hand I feel like that's a trainwreck I'd stop to watch, but after reading one page of The P's blog I'm not sure I'd make it past the forward. He'll be needing a good copy editor. Holla.


Here's Mobb Deep in better times.



1 comment:

~ george said...

" Actually, the way Mobb Deep records have sold for the past decade or so, he's probably using an Acer. "

Zing!