Thursday, April 10, 2008

Termanology Poppin' Off In '08

Term doin' his damn thang

Here's something to look forward to this year.

Ill Massachusets emcee Termanology is set to drop his debut Politics As Usual this year on NYC indie Nature Sounds, whose roster also includes underground champ RA the Rugged Man and hip hop demigod Pete Rock.

I only became aware of Term earlier this year due to his heavy involvement in Statik Selektah's Spell My Name Right LP (well worth copping, by the way). Termanology has skills for days and a number of pedigreed hip hop figures in his corner. His collabos on the
Selektah record prove him to be in league with some of rap's nicest.

I wish this was out now, I need something dope to listen to.

1 comment:

Tory said...

I've got something dope for you to listen to.
The Carpenters, "Carpenters."
Do it, buddy.